Sunday, November 28, 2004

Música viciante do dia



November



So i'm waiting for this test to end

So these lighter days can soon begin

I'll be alone but maybe more carefree

Like a kite that floats so effortlessly

I was afraid to be alone

Now im scared thats how id like to be

All these faces none the same

How can there be so many personalities

So many lifeless empty hands

So many hearts in great demand

And now my sorrow seems so far away

Until i'm taken by these bolts of pain

But i turn them off and tuck them away

till these rainy days that make them stay

And then i'll cry so hard to these sad songs

And the words still ring, once here now gone

And they echo through my head everyday

And i dont think they'll ever go away

Just like thinking of your childhood home

But we cant go back we're on our own

Oh,

But i'm about to give this one more shot

And find it in myself

Ill find it in myself

So were speeding towards that time of year

To the day that marks you're not here

And i think i'll want to be alone

So please understand that i dont answer the phone

I'll just sit and stare at my deep blue walls

Until i can see nothing at all

Only particles some fast some slow

All my eyes can see is all i know

Ohh..

But i'm about to give this one more shot

And find it in myself

I'll find it in myself





azure ray






No comments: